Submersible Level Transducer/Transmitter, A1000i
The A1000i Submersible Level Transducer/Transmitter is a proven performer in high-solids environments, including sewage lift station wet wells and sludge sumps. It is equally effective in clean water level monitoring applications.
The A1000i loop powered submersible level transducer/transmitter uses a specially designed diaphragm which allows the unit to ride through high process pressure spikes. A sealed breather assembly ensures correct barometric compensation. The transducer design provides electrical isolation from media. The A1000i is pre-calibrated to standard ranges and is virtually maintenance free. The transducer is also available in 3 wire (A1000).
Features and Benefits
- 316 stainless steel construction with PVC and Buna-N isolation rings and 2-5/8″ Teflon®-coated or Viton® coated Buna-N diaphragm
- Easy-to-run 1/2″ cable with integral breather tube
- Sealed breather system
- Factory-calibrated with field recalibration available
- Available in several standard cable lengths
- Intrinsically safe when used with optional IS1 Intrinsic Safety Barrier